Philosophy of Daycare
Our Play Based Curriculum:
- The Learn and Play system gets children excited about
learning through activities that reward curiosity and games that promote
cooperation and focus. Children learn best when children are having fun
- The Learn and Play curriculum aims to meet the varying touchstones of each
developmental stage, while simultaneously maintaining flexibility
regarding each individual child’s needs.
- Children participate in art, science,
music, dramatic play, social studies, reading, writing, math, computers
and multicultural activities.
- Familiarizing children with
technological tools is essential to the world we live in today and it is
mainstay of our program. Through lessons, projects, and guided exploration
of the computer and its educational possibilities, Learn and Play children (ages 2 and up) are introduced
to basic computer applications and state of art learning games that expand
a child’s creative and intellectual domain.
- Learn and Play teachers
are dedicated trained professionals who believe that by creating a warm,
fun, and nurturing environment, a child’s innate curiosity and creativity
can inspire and propel his/her education.
- Our experienced teachers work
cooperatively to organize and implement fun activities that will enhance a
child’s language skills, social skills, self-help skills, cognitive
skills, fine/gross motor skills and most importantly, that will help
develop great self esteem.
are First Aid and CPR Certified and meet state education and experience
- Family owned and operated
Licensed childcare facility enrolling children 6 weeks to 5 years old
- Infants, Toddlers, Preschool and School
Aged Programs Available
- Hours of operation are 6:30am-7:00pm,
- Fully equipped classrooms with age
appropriate and developmental resources
- State of the art Computer Lab
- Indoor and outdoor playground
Children are served breakfast, lunch and snacks that meet nutritional
- Monitoring cameras and telephones in all
the classrooms, including playground